The body positivity movement has been gaining momentum in recent years, and it’s starting to have a real impact on the way we view ourselves and our bodies. One of the most visible and inspiring examples of this is the rise of plus-size male models and influencers. These men are using their platforms to challenge traditional beauty standards and show the world that there is more than one way to be beautiful.
If you’re looking for some inspiration and motivation, here are a few plus-size men to follow on Instagram:
- Zach Miko is a plus-size model who has appeared in campaigns for brands like Target and ASOS. He is also a vocal advocate for body positivity and has spoken out against fat shaming.
- Kavinjay is a plus-size fashion blogger and YouTuber who shares his stylish outfits and tips on how to dress for your body type.
- Troy Williams is a plus-size model and creative director who is known for his bold and eclectic style.
- Bruce Sturgell is the founder of Chubstr, a website and community for plus-size men. He is also a fashion blogger and author of the book “The Big Book of Big Men’s Style.”
- Claus Frankfurt is a plus-size model and blogger who is known for his handsome looks and sense of humor.
These are just a few of the many plus-size men who are using their platforms to promote body positivity and inspire others. By following these men on Instagram, you can learn more about the body positivity movement and find inspiration to love your body, no matter what size it is.
Here are some additional tips for finding and following plus-size men on Instagram:
- Use the hashtag #plussizemen to find accounts that feature plus-size men.
- Follow brands and retailers that sell plus-size clothing.
- Check out the profiles of plus-size models and influencers.
- Join plus-size fashion groups on Instagram.
By following these tips, you can find a community of plus-size influencers who can inspire you and help you feel confident in your own skin.